Terms and Conditions of PrivateTransferAntalya :
1. Payment must be settled prior to the vehicle’s departure.
Or you can make your payment by credit card while making your reservation through our secure payment system.
2. Where a booking is made by telephone, the booking is subject to, and the client must accept, our terms and conditions.
3. Where two or more people are included on the same booking, the person purchasing the booking shall be deemed to do so on the basis that he/she acts as an agent for both or all members of the party and accepts these booking conditions on behalf of each member of the party.
4. PrivateTransferAntalya can provide their services by operators other than PrivatetransferAntalya as agents ,and will make sure that the quality of the service remains the same .
5. The confirmation email is your reservation. This must be presented to the driver or representative for both the outward and return trip.
6. The destination and pickup addresses on your ticket are the address to which you will be delivered and picked up. Should you wish to change these or any other details, this must be done in writing by either email or fax directly with us 3 days prior to the date of travel. Any modifications to a booking may be subject to an extra charge.
7. Customers are entitled to Cancel the reservation by email or phone. For any cancellation made by the client, the following cancellation fees will apply: More then 12 hours before the transfer, we will refund 100% the money that the client paid. Less than 6 hours before the transfer, penalty equals 50% of the total fare. Less than 3 hours before transfer, No refund will be made as we can not replace that transfer time for another client in a short time.
8. Customers are limited to two items of luggage including a golf bag. Any excess luggage must be declared at the time of booking. In the event of a client having excess luggage, PrivateTransferAntalya reserve the right to charge an excess baggage allowance or refuse to transport the items.
9. PrivateTransferAntalya reserves the right (and delegates to its chauffeurs the right) to refuse to carry any person who is thought to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs and/or whose behaviour is considered to pose a threat to the chauffeur, the vehicle or the other passenger(s).
10. Passengers are not allowed to take onto our vehicles (any kind of weapons / drugs / animals) in the case of such a request, please inform us in advance while making your reservation .
11. Smoking is not permitted in PrivateTransferAntalya vehicles.
12. PrivateTransferAntalya will use every reasonable means to ensure that the vehicle(s) arrives on time to begin the period of hire and that it reaches its destination on time. will not incur any liability whatsoever in the event of any delay due to causes beyond its control. Vehicles are fully insured for passenger and third party claims, as required under Turkish law. However, whilst every care is always taken, customers’ property is carried entirely at their own risk and no responsibility can be accepted for loss or damage. Customers are therefore advised to check their own travel insurance.
13. PrivateTransferAntalya will endeavour to carry the passenger with the minimum discomfort and inconvenience to his/her destination shown on the confirmation document. However circumstances beyond our control may prevent the achievement of this responsibility. The following are examples of circumstances which are not within our control:
- accidents causing delays to the vehicle
- restricted vehicular access
- exceptional or severe weather conditions
- compliance with requests of the police
- deaths and accidents on the road
- vandalism and terrorism
- unforeseen traffic delays
- industrial action by third parties
- problems caused by other customers
the vehicle being held or delayed by a police officer or government official other circumstances affecting passenger safety.
14. If PrivatetransferAntalya fail for any reason within our control to deliver its passengers to their confirmed destination, PrivateTransferAntalya will provide suitable transport such as another coach, train, private car, taxi etc. Any reimbursement made by PrivateTransferAntalya for the costs of an alternative means of transport incurred by the passenger to get to their ticketed destination shall be no more than the cost of getting to that destination by taxi.
15. LATE ARRIVALS
Flight Delay – If your flight is delayed and waiting for you compromises our obligations to other passenger(s), it may become necessary for us to leave the airport before your arrival. In this case we will make every effort to accommodate passenger(s) where possible on the next available transfer but this may involve some waiting on your part. We are not responsible for the consequences of airline or passenger(s) delays, flight reschedules, flight re-routing or flight cancellations. If the transfer service is unable to pick up the passenger(s) then any claims of reimbursement should be directed towards the airline concerned.
Airport Arrival Delay:
We request that you keep us informed by telephone of any delays in collecting luggage, or of lost luggage, which may cause a delay to your booked transfer. A passenger failing to notify us of a delay may miss their transfer as it will be assumed that they did not travel and will be fully charged with no refund. At the airport, the driver will wait up to one hour after the flight arrival time of the passenger(s). After this time, the driver will attempt to transfer the late arrival client but undertakes no responsibility if this is not possible. We do not refund passengers who have missed their booked service and passengers who are unable to travel or decide not to travel on the next available service (you may use the same ticket at no extra cost to travel on the next available transfer).
LUGGAGE – Each passenger may carry one piece of hand luggage and one piece of “checked in baggage”.
16. Antalya Airport – Meeting point
Look for a sign with your name on it at Antalya airport arrivals hall.
You can meet our driver on the arrival hall just after the sliding doors of Antalya airport.
In the unlikely event you don’t see your driver at the airport, please call the emergency number +90 501 240 0 724
Please note you will be classed as a NO SHOW, one (1) hour after your flight has landed without reporting to PrivatetransferAntalya any delays in advance by email or by phone for International flights and 45min for domestic flights .
17. Nothing can affect the consumers’ statutory rights.
18. Turkish Law will govern these conditions in all respects.